A. Introduction and data controller
We hereby inform you about the processing of personal data when using our website. Within the scope of our legal obligations under the revised Federal Act on Data Protection (revFADP), we provide the necessary information as follows:
This website is provided by:
- Dr. Annka Dietrich, CHE-306.964.553 MWST
- Dr. Kilian Wunder, CHE-272.463.357 MWST
- lic. iur. Martina Horni, CHE-190.497.483 MWST
- Simon Furler, MLaw, CHE-478.780.892 MWST
Contact details: All of the above mentioned are domiciled at Steinenschanze 6, 4051 Basel, phone: +41 (0)61 278 90 90,
B. Explanation of terms
For a definition of the terms, please refer to Art. 5 FADP.
C. Processing purpose
Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Use of the services on our website
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements or obligations, insofar as we are obliged to do so
- Integration of third-party providers
D. Access data
Our website operator (Cyon GmbH) collects data about accesses to the page and stores them as “server-logfiles”. The following data is logged:
- Visited websites
- Time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you reached our website
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP-address used
The data collected is only used for statistical evaluations and the improvement of our website. However, the website operator reserves the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete signs of illegal use.
E. Categories of data recipients
- Webmaster / web agency
- Service provider of the website
- Integrated third-party providers
- Commissioned data processor
F. Processed personal data
By visiting our website, the following personal data is collected, which is automatically collected by the browser:
- Your actual IP-address, as far as it has not been hidden or changed by the website user.
G. Data security
We use the widespread SSL-procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the encryption level supported by the browser you are using. You can see whether the page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser.
H. Rights of the data subject
Your rights to information and correction, among other things, are governed by the statutory provisions of the FADP.
I. Integration of external online services
We have made efforts to provide the legally required and necessary information in the data protection statement. We reserve the right to change and adapt the data protection statement at any time.